Duties and responsibilities
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Error loading navigation: TermStore not found
Cổng Thông tin điện tử Bộ Lao động - Thương binh & Xã hội - Hỏi đáp.
Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs
Functions and tasks
NEWSPAPER OF LABOUR & SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Deputy Chief Editor
Nguyen Thu Hang
MINISTRY OF LABOUR - INVALIDS SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
No. 1018/QD-LDTBXH Hanoi, the 9th July 2013
On Roles, Responsibilities, Duties, Authorities and Organization
of Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs
THE MINISTER OF LABOUR - INVALIDS AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Pursuant to the Law of the Government Organization dated the 25th December 2001;
Pursuant to the Decree no. 106/2012/ND-CP of the Government, dated the 20
December 2012, which stipulates the Role, Duty, Authority and Organization structure of the Ministries and Ministerial-level organizations;
Upon the proposal of the Director General of the Department of Personnel and Organization;
. The Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs is a functional unit, the voice of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs, has the roles of carrying out propaganda & communication activities on the orientation and policies of the Party and State in the field of labour, the national devotees and the social affairs.
The newspaper has the English official name of Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs for its international cooperation activities.
. The Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs has the following duties
1. Submitting to the Ministry for approval the annual and long-term plans of the Newspaper.
2. Carrying out activities of communication and propaganda for promoting the people and organizations to implement the orientation, guidelines, policies of the Party and State in the field of labour, the national devotees and the social affairs. Providing information on and promoting for the development of the typical good examples, good people & activities; fighting against law violation, corruption and negative activities in the field of labour, the national devotees and the social affairs, in line with laws and as assigned by the Ministry.
3. Reflecting the desires and aspiration and life facts of the workers, the national devotees and the social-assistance needed people within the responsible area of the Ministry and the sector.
4. Carrying out activities of editing, printing and publishing the Newspaper.
5. Cooperating with other Ministry’s related units in printing and publishing specialized documents and papers in the field of labour, the national devotees and the social affairs and other documents in line with laws and assigned by the Ministry.
6. Organizing service activities within the newspaper’s scope of responsibility & capacity and in line with laws.
7. Carrying out research works within the responsible area; conducting training activities as assigned by the Ministry.
8. Managing staff, physical resources and finance as specified by legislation and the Ministry.
9. Performing any tasks requested by the Ministry.
. Organization of the Newspaper
1. The Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs has one Chief Editor and number of Deputy Chief Editors.
2. Functional divisions include:
a. The Secretary Board;
b. Division of Journalists
c. Editorial Section, electronic newspaper;
d. Administration Division
e. Division of Advertisement and Communication
f. Division of Finance and Accounting
g. Representative Offices: in Ho Chi Minh City (South Vietnam) and in Nha Trang (Central Vietnam).
The Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs has resident journalists in a number of localities.
. The Chief Editor of the Newspaper 's responsibilities include setting up and execution of the working & working relation regulations of the newspaper; specifying roles and duties of the functional divisions; managing and specifying tasks and works within the staff to ensure the completion of the assigned duties and tasks.
. The Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs has its own seal, account and performs as an independent legal entity in line with laws.
. This Decision comes into force from the date of signing and supersedes the Minister’s Decision No. 514/QD-LDTBXH dated 10 April 2008.
. The Chief of the Ministry Office, The Director General of the Department of Personnel & Organization, the Director General the Department of Planning - Finance, the Chief Editor of the Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs and the heads of the related units bear full responsibility for implementation of this Decision.
Signed and sealed
Pham Thi Hai Chuyen
Labour and Social Affairs Information Centre
The Institute of Labour Science and Social Affairs
Magazine of Labour & Social Affairs
Magazine of Family and Children
Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs
Training School for Officials, Civil Servants on Labour and Social Affairs