Duties and responsibilities
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Error loading navigation: TermStore not found
Cổng Thông tin điện tử Bộ Lao động - Thương binh & Xã hội - Hỏi đáp.
Hospital of Orthopedics & Functional Rehabilitation Hanoi
Functions and tasks
HOSPITAL OF ORTHOPEDICS & FUNCTIONAL REHABILITATION HANOI
Nguyen Van Hung
Nguyen Quang Trung
MINISTRY OF LABOUR - INVALIDS SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
No. 1085/QD-LDTBXH Hanoi, the 30th July 2013
On Roles, Responsibilities, Duties, Authorities and Organization
of Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation
THE MINISTER OF LABOUR - INVALIDS AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Pursuant to the Law of the Government Organization dated the 25th December 2001;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 106/2012/ ND-CP of the Government, dated the 25
December 2012, which stipulates the Role, Duty, Authority and Organization Structure of the Ministries and Ministerial-level organizations;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP of the Government, dated the 18
April 2012, which stipulates the role, duty, authority organization structure of the Ministries and Ministerial-level organizations;
Upon the proposal of the Director General of the Department of Personnel and Organization;
. The Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation is a functional agency of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs, has the roles of carrying out orthopedics & rehabilitation treatment; production and assembling of artificial limbs, rehabilitation tools and aid tools to the national devotees and the disabled.
The Institute’s official English name for international cooperation is The Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation.
. The Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation has the following duties
1. Submitting to the Ministry the long-term & annual development plans of the Institute and implementing the plans after the plans which are approved by the Ministry.
2. Conducting the orthopedics and rehabilitation treatment of physical deformity, pathological cases, traumas and wounds of the mobility organs.
3. Production and assembling of artificial limbs, rehabilitation and aid tools to the war invalids and victims of mobility disabilities.
4. Conducting research works on orthopedics & rehabilitation advance and keep the orthopedics & rehabilitation centers of the Ministry updated & apply the advance to the treatment works.
5. Taking part in providing guidelines to, monitoring & evaluating the professional/ technical skills of orthopedics & rehabilitation staff of the Ministry’s center system.
6. Taking part in the training activities on orthopedics & rehabilitation to staff of the Ministry’s center system.
7. Conducting activity of consultation and services in the orthopedics & rehabilitation area which are suitable to the capacity of the Institute and in line with laws.
8. Cooperating with local & foreign orthopedics & rehabilitation organizations in line with State laws and as assigned by the Ministry.
9. Managing staff, physical resources and finance as specified by legislation and the Ministry.
10. Performing any tasks requested by the Ministry.
. Organization of the Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation.
1. The Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation has one Director and a number of Deputy Directors.
2. Functional divisions include:
- Division of Personnel & Administration;
- Division of Planning & Accounting;
- Division of Orthopedics Surgery;
- Division of Rehabilitation;
- Division of Medical & Clinical Exam;
- Workshop of Rehabilitation.
. The Director’s duties include setting up and execution of the working & working relation regulations of the Institute; specifying roles and duties of the functional divisions; managing and specifying tasks and works within the staff to ensure the completion of the assigned duties and tasks.
. The Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation has its own seal, account and performs as an independent legal entity in line with laws.
. This Decision comes into force from the date of signing and supersedes the Decision No. 515/QD-LDTBXH dated 10
April 2008 of the Minister of Labour - Invalids and Social Afairs.
. The Chief of the Ministry Office, The Director General of the Department of Personnel & Organization, the Director General the Department of Planning - Finance, the Director of the Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation and the heads of the related units bear full responsibility for implementation of this Decision.
Signed and sealed
Pham Thi Hai Chuyen
Public Service Organizations
University of Labour and Social Affairs
Nam Dinh Pedagogical Technololy University
Vinh Pedagogical Technology University
Vinh Long Pedagogical Technology University
Vocational College of Technology
Ho Chi Minh Vocational College of Technology
Dung Quat Vocational Secondary School
The National Fund for Vietnamese Children
Center of Overseas Labour
Vietnam Bomb and Mine Clearance Action centre
Centre of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation for Disabled Children
Centre of Rehabilitation and Assistance for Disabled Children
Social Protection Centre for Handicapped Children
Hospital of Orthopedics & Functional Rehabilitation Hanoi
Thuy An Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped Children
Technology Centre for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Can Tho Centre for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Ho Chi Minh Centre for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Centre of Industrial Safety Registration Zone I
Quy Nhon Centre for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Viet Tri Centre for Nursing – Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Centre of Industrial Safety Registration Zone II
Centre of Industrial Safety Registration Zone III
Viet Nam Bomb and Mine Action Assistance Fund
National Centre for Labour Market Forecast and Information
Duy Tien Nursing Centre for Wounded Soldiers
Kim Bang Nursing Centre for Wounded Soldiers
Lang Giang Nursing Centre for Wounded Soldiers
Thuan Thanh Nursing Centre for Wounded Soldiers
Long Dat Nursing Centre for Wounded Soldiers and National Devotees
Training centre for Occupational Safety and Health