Telephone: (+84) 43 7342410
Deputy Director General
Pursuant to the Law of the Government Organization dated 19th June 2015;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 123/2016/ND-CP of the Government, dated 01st September 2016, which stipulates roles, duties, authorities and organization structures of Ministries and Ministerial-level organizations;
Pursuant to Decree No. 14/2017/ND-CP of the Government, dated 17th February 2017, which stipulates roles, duties, authorities and organization structures of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs;
Upon the proposal of the Director General of the Department of Personnel & Organization
Article 1. The Department of the National Devotees is a unit of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs, has the responsibilities and duties to assist the Minister in implementation of state management role in the area of the national devotees on the whole country as specified by laws.
The Department’s official name in English for international transaction is Department of National Devotees, in short form is DOND.
Article 2. The Department of National Devotees has the following duties:
1. Carrying out research activities and submitting to the Ministry:
a) Draft laws, draft ordinances and legislation documents on the national devotees;
b) Strategies, programs, long-term and annual plans, projects in the area of national devotees;
c) Implementing state management for the public service; issuing standards, processes, criteria, economic-technical of the assigned public services within responsible area;
d) Guiding on planning, establishing, organizing and operating the social system of nursery centers which provide all types of care to national devotees;
e) Planning and providing guidelines on plan implementation of pass-away fighters' cemetery system, memorable monuments and historical sites in commemoration of pass-away fighters. Stipulating on the management of pass-away fighters' cemetery system, memorable monuments and historical sites;
f) Compiling policies and schemes for care of national devotees;
g) Providing guidelines on receipt of pass-away fighters’ remains, identifying pass-away fighters’ names who personal profiles are in-complete and information of graves of pass-away fighters;
h) Identifying schemes, regimes, levels and modes of distribution of artificial limb, orthopedics and various types of aid to national devotees.
2. Coordinating, providing guidelines to and monitoring the implementation of the State's and the Ministry's policies and regulations applied to national devotees as assigned by the Ministry.
3. Updating, filing of dossiers and documentation, set up statistics system on national devotees; providing guidelines on document/ dossiers filing of national devotees at local and unit levels.
4. Cooperating management of finance sources and payments in accordance with the regulation of law.
5. Cooperating with other ministries, sectors and provinces, socio-political organizations in conducting movement of "Den on dap nghia" (thank-giving activities to national devotees). Acting as a permanent body of the Central Fund of Den On Dap Nghia.
6. Carrying out activities of propaganda, communication, evaluation of typically good examples and promoting for increase of typically good examples, implementing competition and rewards activities in the area of national devotees.
7. Managing the system of nursery centers which provides care and services to national devotees as assigned by the Ministry.
8. Participating in research works for compilation of policies and regimes applicable to officials, civil servants, public servants and workers in the assigned area.
9. Leading and in co-operation with the Department of Organization & Personnel in compilation of system of list of works and positions, standards, professional titles of specialized public servants in the area of national devotees; providing guidelines on job positions, number of required staff, structure of public servants in line with professional titles of state-owned business units in the area of national devotees.
10. Performing activities of international cooperation in the area of national devotees.
11. Summarizing the assessment, making periodical & incidental reports in the area of national devotees.
12. Carrying out research works and participating in professional training activities to officials, public servants and civil servants as assigned by the Ministry.
13. Managing public servants, civil servants, and financial & physical resources as specified by state legislation and the Ministry.
14. Performing any tasks as assigned by the Ministry.
Article 3. Organization of the Department of National Devotees
1. The Department has a Director General and not over 03 Deputy Directors General.
2. Functional sections include:
- Section of Policies, no.1;
- Section of Policies, no.2;
- Section of Propaganda and Competition;
- Section of Profile Archive – Pass-away fighters’ Information;
- Section of Planning & Finance;
- Section of Personnel & Organization;
- Department Office;
3. Public Service units:
- Nursery Center of Duy Tien (for war invalids);
- Nursery Centre of Kim Bang (for war invalids);
- Nursery Centre of Lang Giang (for war invalids);
- Nursery Centre of Thuan Thanh (for war invalids);
- Nursery Centre of Long Dat (for national devotees and war invalids);
- Nursery Center of Sam Son (for national devotees);
- Nursery Center of Central Vietnam (for national devotees).
Article 4. The Department Director General is responsible for issuing and implementation of working & working relation regulations of the Department; specifying roles and duties of the functional sections; managing and specifying tasks and jobs within the staff to ensure proper completion of assigned duties and tasks; Drafting and submitting to the Minister the stipulation of functions, duties, authorities and organization structure of the Public Service units under the Department.
Article 5. The Department has its own seal and account.
Article 6. This Decision comes into force from the date of signing and supersedes the Decision No. 442/QD-LDTBXH dated 08th March 2013 of the Minister of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs, which stipulates roles, authorities and organization structure of the Department of National Devotees.
Article 7. The Chief of the Ministry Office, The Director General of the Department of Organization & Personnel, the Director General of the Department of Planning-Finance Department, the Director General of the Department of National Devotees and heads of related units bear full responsibility for implementation of this Decision.