Telephone: (84-4) 38.252237
Deputy Director General
Pursuant to the Law of the Government Organization dated 19th June 2015;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 123/2016/ND-CP of the Government, dated 01st September 2016, which stipulates roles, duties, authorities and organization structures of Ministries and Ministerial-level organizations;
Pursuant to Decree No. 14/2017/ND-CP of the Government, dated 17th February 2017, which stipulates roles, duties, authorities and organization structures of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs;
Upon the proposal of the Director General of the Department of Personnel & Organization
Article1. The Department of Planning - Finance is a unit of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs, has the responsibilities and duties to assist the Minister in execution of management in the areas of projection, Statistic, finance, accounting; in management and using of State assets, investment development of the Ministry as specified by laws.
Article 2. The Department of Planning - Finance has the following duties:
1. Carrying out research works, generating and submitting to the Ministry the following:
a) Orientations, strategic duties, annual activity programs and applicable solutions in the field of labour, social affairs and the people with special contribution within the Ministry's & sector’s area of responsibilities;
b) Preparing projections, plans, projection of long-term & annual financial sources in the areas of labour, the people with special contribution and social affairs within the Ministry’s & sector’s field of responsibilities;
2. Submitting to the Ministry for the latter’s approval, of the assigned legal documents, such as regulations, criteria, regimes, standards and norms on activities of generating, projections, plan, statistics; finance, accounting; asset management, and development investing within the management scope of the Ministry and sector.
3. Submitting to the Ministry proposals for the latter’s approval, and making allocations of plan targets, projection of budgets of the Ministry and sector; notifying units of the Ministry and local units the approved plans with data of budgets and targets.
4. To be the focal point cooperates with the relevant units to assist the Ministry to manage the National Target Programs, national programs, projects, plans within the Ministry’s and sector’s responsible authorities:
a) Generating and submitting to relevant authorities for approval of the National Target Programs, national program; projects, plans within the Ministry’s and sector’s responsible authorities.
b) Conducting assessment and evaluation of the assigned regulations, criteria, plans of budget allocation of the National Target Programs, national program, projects and plans of within the responsible authorities of the Ministry and the sector, and submitting to the Ministry for approval.
c) Monitoring, assessing and summarizing reports the implementation results of the National Target Program, national program, projects, plans in accordance with the regulation.
5. Exercising the management activities assigned to the Ministry’s first level accounting units over financial resources, assets, incomes from state-owned businesses within the Ministry, international aids and other income resources and the Ministry’s accounting system as specified by laws.
6. Conducting assessment and evaluation activities over the Ministry’s investment projects, plans of project tender, payment & financial settlement procedures applied to complete projects; and other related financial activities within investor’s authorities as specified by investment decisions applied to the Ministry’s investment projects; Conducting monitoring & evaluation activities to investment projects as specified by laws, approving and keep concerned parties informed on project information as being authorized by levels of project management authorities specified by laws and by the Ministry.
7. On the area of statistics
a) To be the focal point to assist the Ministry in providing guidelines and orientation to statistics activities of the Ministry & sector as specified by laws.
b) Setting up plans and list of statistics surveys, carrying out assessment of survey plans, and submitting to the Ministry for approval, conducting and leading the system and mechanism of basic and synergy statistics reports, and communicating statistics information as specified by laws.
8. To implement the responsibility of State-owned finance reform in accordance with program, projects of administration reform of the Ministry;
9. Providing guidelines, monitoring and supervising the implementation of state’s and the Ministry’s regulations on activities of planning, projection, finance and asset management, accounting & statistics, capital construction investment within the authorities of the Ministry and sector.
10. Providing guidelines to state-owned enterprises and organizations which provide public service in the areas of labour & social issues and people with special contribution on their execution of self-financial responsible performance as specified by laws.
11. Generating financial/ planning reports, periodical reports and non-periodical reports on financial and planning performance of the Ministry and sector.
12. To assist the Ministry in managing the state- owned capital in state-owned entities within the Ministry authorities as specified by laws.
13. Performing scientific research works, conducting professional training activities to the Ministry’s staff as assigned by the Ministry.
14. Managing personnel and assets as assigned by the Ministry and as specified by laws.
15. Conducting other duties as assigned by the Ministry.
Article 3. Organization structure of the Department of Planning & Finance includes:
1. A Director General and not over 03 Deputy Directors General.
2. Functional sections include:
- Section of Planning and Statistics;
- Section of Finance & Accounting;
- Section of Capital Construction;
Article 4. The Department Director General is responsible for issuing and implementation of the working regulations of the Department; specifying roles and duties of the functional sections; managing and specifying tasks and works within the staff to ensure the completion of the assigned duties and tasks.
Article 5. This Decision comes into force from the signing date and supersedes the Decision 474/QD-LDTBXH dated 15 March 2013 issued by the Minister of Labour- Invalids and Social Affairs.
Article 6. The Chief of the Ministry Office, the Director General of the Department of Personnel & Organization, the Director General of the Department of Planning - Finance and the heads of the related units bear full responsibility for implementation of this Decision.