1. Overall management all activities of the Ministry and the sector of labour – Invalids and Social Affairs in accordance with the functions, duties and authorities of the Ministry; the authorities and responsibilities of the Ministry and Minister as prescribed in the Law of Governmental Organization, working regulation of the Government and other related legal documents.
2. To direct the field as follow:
- To direct the formulation of legal documents; strategies; project; long-term and annual plans, programs of the National objectives; important projects in the field of the MOLISA’s State management and to conduct the implementation after the competent authorities for decision;
- To decide the strategic issues; projects; planning; programs and the other important issues under the Ministry’s decision
- To manage directly Protect the internal politics; the officer organization; external relation issues, planning – finance, inspection;
- To direct the work of administration reform and information technology application;
- To direct the field of overseas labour;
- To implement the other duties and authorities of the Minister as prescribed by the law.
- Department of Personnel and Organization;
- Department of International Cooperation;
- The Inspectorate;
- Department of Planning – Finance
- Management Board of Projects under the Ministry;
- Department of Overseas Labour;
- Center of Overseas Labour.
The Minister may assign Deputy Ministers to help solve problems in the field of Minister